Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Praise

Psalm 103:1-51
Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
PRAISE IS THE PRESCRIPTION FOR YOUR PAIN...Pastor Steven Furtick
I read this tonite on his wife's blog. So that's what I've been forgetting the last couple days.
To praise God even though my back continues to hurt. I have told Him thank You for taking
the spasms away, but I forgot to tell Him thank You for the rest.
1-That I'm able to walk again
2- That therapy is slowly helping
3-That our kids are healthy
4-That Jason is healthy
5- That He continues to provide us with every need
6- That Jason still has a job when I keep hearing of others losing theirs
7- For the beautiful greenness outside and our landscaping BLOOMING overnite!
Thank You Father....for loving us so completely. We love You so much.

No comments: