Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Streptococcus

Now I officially feel like poop on a stick.
I have the nasty streptococcus.....yippiyiyeah!
I seem to get this every year and every year I choose the shot
in the rear, as you feel better so much quicker.

So I went in this morning and got me a fix...then came home and
slept the morning away. Thank goodness for Jason being home
on break and being a great help with the kids.

All I can think of is the movie, Fun with Dick & Jane......a great movie.
At one point he says says the word in the movie: "Streptococcus" and you just
have to laugh. Can you just picture Jim Carey saying that word with so much expression???

The good news in this all is that we are all hopefully on the road to recovery AND
a friend of mine found out today she is pregant!!!! Her and her husband have been
trying for 2 years to hava baby AND today is their anniversary!!!! God is good!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen had it too. She started medicine yesterday afternoon an is already tons better. Hope you get over it that fast!
Jennifer

Marie Stork said...

Oh, my heart goes out to you sweet sister! Strep is so NOT fun! Hope you are feeling better soon.