Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pictures-Weekend Recap

Lil Miss Muffett gets a little more dramatic every day....her latest (which I couldn't resist capturing a shot) when she doesn't get her way she will run to the corner and throw a very
small little hissy fit (as we call it in the Steidinger fam) then she will stop and turn and giggle as if she's saying "I'm not really that mad, I just think it's funny to throw a fit." We will have to crack down on this soon I believe ;)
Her famous expression of "Where'd it go?"

Despite Gabe getting sick again......We had a really good weekend.....Friday night we went to some friends and had a sitter....and we seriously have the best sitter in the world!!!! Thank you Karla.....we love you for ALLLLLLL the times you come and play and take such good care of our kids for us!!!
I also had a friend detail my car this weekend for $40!!!!!!! Let me tell ya.....the best money I ever ever spent in my long-legged life! I cannot remember (okay maybe when we bought it) that my car sparkled this much....I almost didn't recognize it! Jordan Marti is your man and if you are interested, he lives in Forrest and does a fantastical job!!!!
Yesterday was another beautiful day. Our friend Wes came and cleaned out our air ducts and wow, you should see the crap that comes out...yuck, yuck yuck.....we're hoping this will help Gabe's allergies also! So while he was doing that, the kids and I gallavanted around the neighborhood in the wagon and stopped and played with all their little play mates.
Last night was a bummer.....Gabe's temperature came back that he has been having off and on since last Sunday night. It's been the weirdest thing. (Although not so weird, because alot of kids coming into the clinic with week long fever and nothing else) He would complain of his tummy hurting too. By this morning he LOOKED sick....he still had a high temp, complained consistently of his tummy hurting and just wanted me to hold him. Didn't want to eat or drink. A huge thank you to my Dad and Mom for taking Ellie to church with them. Gabe and I stayed home while Daddy went since he's on the worship team. By 10:30 Gabe asked to go back to bed......when this monkey asks for this, you know he doesn't feel good. He went right to sleep. So I crawled back into bed too. He ended up sleeping for 3 hours, poor kid. Hasn't been a whole lot better tonite.
Not eating still, still temp and now he's got HUGE lumps on either side of his neck and is turning his head funny. *sigh* I pray it's just swollen lymph nodes!!!!
Playing with ice made him happy for a few minutes.....and a few minutes only.

The funniest things will make a kid smile ;)

Thankfully Ellie has been a happy camper....I pray she doesn't catch what he has.

Jason snuck a picture of me sitting and relaxing......and thank you honey, for letting me get out for a couple hours today! You are the best ;)

He remembers he's not feeling good....poor guy.

Lil Miss Ellie on the other hand was all smiles today......and very onery. Paw-Paw said after
morning church he put her down in the hallway and she ran and ran and ran......

The clinic sent me these beautiful flowers for my birthday a couple days late....
they are gorgeous!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: