Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pictures-Weekend Recap

I think we had our first halfway quiet and relaxing weekend since I can't remember when....
The two monkies kept us busy....whatever Gabe does..Ellie does and vice versa.

If Gabe wears a hat.....

Ellie wears a hat.....

Potty training is going good...we aren't doing peeing in public yet....I figure we've got to
get it mastered pretty well at home before I tackle that part. Picture above is Gabe racing
to the bathroom with wet pants before I see him ;)
Here is Gabe freaking out and standing on his tiptoes trying to get away from the puddle ;)
And this is what Little Miss Muffett does while Mommy is occupied with potty training.

Ellie loves the vaccum....so here they are "Farming".

Snuggling and watching their new favorite movie: Horton Hears a Who......a must see!

She is constantly tormenting her brother ;)

We continue to thank God for these precious little gifts.....

The love to play on Mommy's tubs of clothes when she is sorting and organizing.

This one's for you, Whitney ;) King of the throne....

At one point I found Ellie on the TOP back part of this chair and Gabe standing on the seat part..
DOUBLE TROUBLE are these kiddos ;)

1 comment:

Bryan & Whitney said...

My week is complete now!!