Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Bliss

Thank you to my dear hubby for a wonderful birthday.....pictured above is what was taped to
the deck door when I came home last night. The picture was representing that he fixed my photo printer!!! yeah!!!! I was sooooooo lost without it!
My favorite: gerber daisys and a new ginormous candle.....

Another candle found later in the fridge....very creative he is ;)


A yummy apple cake from my Mama!!!



A card snuck in my laptop so I would find it before I went to bed...thank you sweetie!!!
I also had to go get a new driver's lisense yesterday as my other one expired....fun fun.
And most of all, the best present ever........was the beautiful weather we had!!!!
And a huge thank you to all my facebook friends.....wow, I felt so loved and was so touched
by all of you who sent me wishes and we haven't talked in forever!!!!

No comments: