Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prayer Request

2 Corinthians 12:9
"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Just quickly wanted to ask prayer for Gabe again.
Gabe has been slowly acting like something is not right again.
Very irritable....whiney....VERY hyper...very defiant.
Then last night he was up for about 4-5 hours, throwing up.
Today he acted fine, was really happy and a nice change from
the last couple weeks. He had nasty smelly gas again all day, then
tonite had a HUGE blowout of diarrhea that was that awful, haunting
smell again. I'm trying so hard to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus in all this.

Inside, my heart is aching, screaming to know what is wrong with
Gabe's body. What is attacking him and preventing him from feeling good?
What is robbing the joy out of him?

So, we wait and pray...hoping and believing that God's hand is upon
him and there's nothing we can't handle....because God is faithful.
And God is in control. And He loves Gabe even more than this Mama Bear does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh goodness ;
i always attempt to have
isaac update me on this kinda stuff,
& again ; he didn't & i asked him
why and he said because you always freak out and worry soo much ;
well of course ; i love your little kids like they were my own
niece & nephew ;
i will continue to pray for Gabe, and all you guys;
hopefully some answers on thursday.

i love you guys,

chels.

Anonymous said...

We'll keep ya'll in our prayers. Keep yer eyes focused on Jesus, friend. Love ya much...Hope