Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow & Gabe Update

It's snowing here today and beginning to look alot like Christmas!
So my brother Joshua comes to the rescue with his trusty yellow machine......

And these 2 guys just watched and drooled and dreamed of a day when they could have such a grand toy like Uncle Josh!


A BIG thank you to Paw-Paw who came and helped over the weekend when we had the sickies.

Many have been asking about Gabe. Well....currently he is onrier than ever and
EATING LIKE A HORSE!!! Praise God! He is still on his strict diet of: No fish,eggs,dairy,wheat,gluten,nuts. No fun....but we are making it.
The health food stores are gonna make us broke so I'm going
to have to check out some other options. Any ideas are welcome!
I tried giving him a little bit of wheat for 2 days and he started acting sick again
so I have went back to strict diet until we see allergist in January.

Thank you thank you to everyone who has blessed us with their prayers and financial gifts.
We are deeply humbled and grateful for all the love and support.
I would have to say I'm finally getting excited for Christmas because of you.
So thank you for lifting my spirits and sticking by us thru this season we're in.
I do have to say I'm pretty excited to be back at work. I worked yesterday and today
and I'm DEAD tired.....but really enjoyed it. I forgot how much I loved the medical field.
I'm super blessed that God opened this door for me and excited to see what all He has
in store for me at the clinic. AND I hope I make it thru all the training and remember
everything I did 2.5 years ago!

4 comments:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

You'll do great at your job... I would love to walk into a dr's office and find your sweet smiling face... that definitely could take a lot of worry away in an instant (there's something about the power of your smile and sweet, sweet spirit!!) I'll let you know how things go...got an interview today at 1:30 =) Anychance you get to give that new good lookin garbage man a hard time...feel free!!!!..lol

SLP said...

Are you working full or part time? Praise God that "Gabe" is back to his full creative potential:)

Julia Bauer said...

Glad to hear Gabe is doing so much better.

mjvan said...

Glad to hear about Gabe. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!