Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bugs

Well it seems bugs are continuing to rain down on our house.
Ellie and I got the flu this weekend....yuck.

I missed out on Jason's big Christmas concert today.
I haven't had a chance to get excited for Christmas yet.
I'm consumed by not letting Gabe get ahold of the wrong foods and get sick.
I'm supposed to start work tomorrow.
The laundry IS NOT stopping.
The funds are low for buying gifts.

I'm trying so hard not to get depressed....but this winter weather isn't helping any.
BUT.....
I am thankful for my Dad that came over to help today while Jason was at his concert.
I am thankful we have a warm home.
I am thankful for all the churches that are covering us in prayer.
I am thankful that Jason got up many times in the middle of the night with Ellie.
I am thankful the kids seemed better today.
I am thankful for all our friends and family that have been praying and loving on us.
I am thankful that God is still in control and He WILL WIN our battles for us!
I am thankful that God will chase away all these bugs in His time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Gabe is home now! Luke and I have been praying for your little cowboy. I'll be praying for you my dear, for a quick healing and for an ordered heart. We love you!