Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We Slept...

Ellie is teething, so last night she was up from 2-3 crying. I tried rocking her and everytime
I laid her down she woke up so I finally let her cry herself to sleep. Am I a bad Mom?

They both ended up sleeping til 10 this morning!!! So therefore, I did too....it was cold and rainy and I couldn't drag myself out of bed either. And I'm not apologizing....it was nice. Those mornings are few and far between anymore.

Speaking of sleep, it's time for just that again....Good night sleep tight peeps!

3 comments:

Heath and Lindsey said...

If making your kids cry themselves to sleep makes you a bad mother, then i should be turned into child and family services! We have many, many of those times. I have been wanting to go to a tatsefully simple party. I love everything I have tasted. My favorite thing is the Nana's apple cake mix on top of a can of cherry pie filling. UMM!

Jenny said...

Ummm... how in the world do you all get your kids to sleep past 7? Let alone 10! I am super blessed if I get a chance to go to the bathroom before someone gets up!!!!

Kim said...

I let Callie cry it out last night. My doctor encouraged me to do it...so that makes me feel a little better. However, I don't remember the last time that I was still in bed at 10am. Kudos to you! That's wonderful. Noah was up and going at 6:45 this morning...Lovely.