Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful For...

This Thanksgiving season I'm so thankful for:
1-My beautiful family pictured above....God has blessed me with a never ending adventure!
2-My husband Jason.....
Honey, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the bestest friend ever. Thank you
for all the times you help out with the kids, around the house, the finances, etc.
There's no one I'd rather laugh with, cry with, fight with than you. I thank God the day He
put you into my life. There has never been a dull moment since ;) I love you most.
3- My parents...
Dad and Mom, thank you so much for ALL you do for us. God knows how much we need you both as we raise our little family up. For all the babysitting, trips to the store, prayers, late night phone calls, helping out the last 2 wks during the "pit of ick", just for "being there" we have never doubted your love for us. We appreciate you and love you so much!
4-For all our family and friends....each one of you have a special place in our hearts.
5- For our Church Family....God has been so good to us when He brought us to Faith Fellowship.
6- For our home, our cars, our clothes, food, running water.....
7- For our jobs......we have never doubted that God would provide financially even when we were down to the nitty-gritty.....Our God is a faithful God
8- For our salvation and Jesus dying on the Cross for our sins



9- for our little Ellie Joy when she came into our lives 1 year ago...

10- For Jason's family....Aunt Emily is so much fun!

11- That our Little Man is finally smiling again....running around....being onery...keeping food down and acting healthy. Thank You Jesus!! It has been a long almost 2 wks.....

12- For family get togethers and yummy food

13- For Jason's brother Matt and Whitney, home from college....the times we are together
and few and far between so it's always a treat to be with them

14- For "Ma-Maw" Cathy....we love you! Thank you for always playing with us!!!

1 comment:

SLP said...

We are so thankful that Gabe is feeling better. Is he still on all his meds? I hope they figure it all out, but most of all we will be praying for a complete healing.