Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WeinerRoastVille

So we just had 3 weiner roasts.in.a.row.at my parents....what fun we had.
Sunday night was our annual one we have with approx about 100 people....it was great!
Hayrack ride and all. Last night was FCA: Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
My brother Isaac makes me so proud....He gave his life to Jesus this summer and has just
been amazing to watch the transformation in him. He is the leader in FCA this year and he
recruited triple the amount of students that were in it last year. Yeeha!!!

My brother Isaac is the tallest in the picture, one of our favorite teachers is on his left-Mr. Dunahee...oh and can you find Jason????

It was raining so instead of a hayrack ride we all commensed (sp?) in the new shed with a baggo tournament....that too was so much fun!


We had group discussion outa the Bible....

As Isaac led the group I just had this awesome vision of seeing his dream come true: Him being a Christian coach someday....he's so good with kids and he's so in love with Jesus!!!

Then tonite we topped it off with my piano students' weiner roast. So.much.fun.again...
Good thing I accidently slept in til 9:15 this morning cuz the kiddos slept til 9:45!!!!
Cuz these younguns' sure do know how to make us older ones tired!!!!
This is how you keep warm on the hayrack ride...sit behind the bus seats.
This is my most advanced student, Karla....she has been such a joy....and it's so fun to watch
her play Beethoven and Bach!

Craziness.....too many marshmellows make a person hyper!

Every student got to bring a friend...and 2 of my students weren't able to make it.


Victory in bobbing for apples!!!

The rowdy boys.....

Did bobbing for apples always consist of seeing how wet you can get?!?!?! They seriously
were dunking their WHOLE faces in the water.....I don't remember this.







Thank you Dad and Mom for letting us use your place to have all the festivities....thank you Dad for being the best "school bus/hayrack" driver ever....and Mom for watching the little kiddos once again. I love you both so much and appreciate all you do for us!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like lots of Fall fun. :-)