Sunday, October 26, 2008

Praying for our Children

I found this on another blog on what to pray for our children and really liked it.
I will add on with my own list too.

1-to grow up to love God and love the church
2-to remain healthy
3-to make the right friends
4-to come to know God at an early age
5-to embrace the role God has given them
6-to be positive leaders among others their age
7-to find places in the church where they can serve and use their gifts
8-for them to focus on all the positives of ministry and not the negatives
9-for them to understand and regularly practice forgiveness
10-for them to love people
~Holly Furtick

My List:
1-If they are to be married someday that God would already be raising up
a Godly spouse for them
2-That they would be mighty warriors in the Kingdom
3- That God would place Christian friends in their life when they are in school
4- That they would radiate Jesus
5- That they would know the meaning of The Cross

Hava great week....Hugs n Blessings.....Laura
Psalm 71:17 Since my youth, oh God, You have taught me, and to this day I declare Your marvelous deeds.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are both great lists!!