Friday, October 31, 2008

Looking for...

I'm currently looking for a giant onion or a plump garlic clove to BITE into
so that my sinuses may be cleared up...can anyone help me with that?!?!?!?!?!

Wow...you don't realize how much you appreciate a clear nose until it is STUFFED
so tight you can only make air movement out the mouth and drool in the process....
I fear I have become slightly toddler looking....with drool and all....*sigh* this is no fun.

BUT....the kids slept allllllllllllllllllll night....GLORY hallelujah!!!! Jase had the cold first
then passed it on to us...thanks honey....but ya know...we're tough, so we'll pull out....but
PLEASE if someone could pass me an onion I would so appreciate it! Vicks isn't helping anymore!

The great thing is this: The weather is warming up and the weekend forecast looks beautiful,
so really.....I should not be complaining about sinuses, eh?

I just told Jason I'm going to sleep outside tonite as I have NO sinuses issues out there.....too bad we have no tent.....and too bad I'm too chicken to sleep outside without a shelter ;)

Happy Friday!

No comments: