Saturday, July 19, 2008

Park Your Mind


This is what you see when you walk down into our basement......walls with WORD.
I got the idea from someone out there in blog world and loved it.
So I took my favorite scriptures and little by little the walls are growing fuller and every
time I make the trip down to do laundry.....I see....I read...and I let it sink deep into my heart.
Because some days...I just need that reminder to park my mind in the right spot.
Hava great weekend! Love n Hugs....laura

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's a cool idea!

Jenny said...

Man-o-man, if I had a wall to write on, I would so steal that idea! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

so ; if my mom approves,
i'm stealing this idea :]

:]

chelss.

Mary Sue said...

I used to do something similar--with note paper taped various places. Maybe I should do that again. . .