Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love Story

Okay...I usually like to post devotional stuff...but today was a really crappy day to put it mildly and I really needed a laugh tonite. This was in my inbox, so just wanted to share it with you.
Thanks, Hallie, for giving me the smile I needed!!!! And thanks Kathy, for once again, being the big sis I needed to talk to......and thanks Mom for being the best Mom ever! I love you all!

Love Story
A man and a woman who had never met before but were both married to other people found themselves assigned to the same sleeping compartment on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly -- he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1 a.m., the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet and get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'
'I have a better idea,' she replied. 'Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married.' 'Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.
'Good,' she replied. 'Get your own Stinkin' blanket.'
After a moment of silence, he farted.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Now that is funny.