Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home with Jesus












My uncle Doug went to be with Jesus tonite.
Please pray for his wife, Julia and their 6 kids.
That the peace of God that passes all understanding would surround them
and hold them up thru the coming days, weeks, and months.

As we sat at Brian's funeral today, God gave me the gift of seeing a babe kick in the womb of the mother. What an amazing sight....and so precious (and awesome feeling!).
And as I saw that, I thought of the song, Blessed Be Your Name....You give and take away....

And it's so true....what a Mighty God we serve. We dont' always understand His ways...but we know that He does hold us in His arms and He knows best.
And can we truly say: "You give and take away....You give and take away....
My heart will choose to say, Lord, Blessed be Your name."

No comments: