Thursday, June 12, 2008

Worship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BQzic-zLs

I stumbled upon this video a couple months ago and was just touched to the core of my heart. I couldn't quit watching it and listening to it for days....then I forgot about it.
Tonite a brother in Christ sent it to me (he had no idea that God had used it months before to speak to me) and God used him to remind me what I had forgotten.

1- To not lose sight of the cross. To stay hidden in it's shadow at all times.
2- That He is my Saviour King and nothing can change that. No one can take Him away from me.
3- He is my all in all...the lover of my soul.
4- That worship isn't only praising our God but it's a lifestyle.
5- That we are raising up a generation for the Kingdom....to be mighty warriors.
6- That worship means praising Jesus with heart, soul, body, mind, and emotions...with all of our being. And if someone tells you praise and worship is just an emotional experience then you tell them this: Hymns are rich, deep, and good and we need to hang on to them and sing them often. But praise and worship is just as important too. It's all over in the Psalms how important it is and wasn't David a man after God's own heart???? Yes, my friends....praise and worship can be rich, deep and good too. After all, isn't God the one that created us to have emotions and when we put our all in all into praising Him, it honors Him when we do it with all He created us to be.

I pray that you will take the time to watch and listen to this video all the way thru. It is slow going at first then picks up.....its just so powerful. May God touch you and speak to you thru it as He did to me. And if you have never stood and lifted your arms and hands to praise God before, I pray you will today for the first time know the freedom and joy in doing this. And it's okay if you're not comfortable doing it in front of other people....start out by doing it in your own home...just Jesus and you. Don't worry about what you look like or sound like.....Pour your heart out to Him and lift your voice...He's waiting for you.

Love in Jesus....Laura

No comments: