Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweet Potatoes


So here you see our two kiddos enjoying sweet potatoes!!! We started Ellie on baby food and she's doing so-so. At first she didn't do well but we are about a week into it and she's lovin' her taters. Funny thing is now Gabe wants to eat everything she does....which is fine with me cuz he's going thru the stage where he will NOT eat his veggies anymore much to my dismay. Whatever happened to my little boy who looooooooooooooved his veggies??? From age 1 to 2 he did excellent and now he has taken on little Mr Attitoody. He does love corn and actually asked for it when we put him to bed last night....yeah right, nice try! But a kid can only eat so much corn ya know ;) So if he will eat baby food again that's just fine with me! I will get my blender out again and started making big batches! Yipee!!

No comments: