Monday, June 30, 2008

Monkey Business Update

So we continue to have constant adventure around our house.

This past weeks monkey business entails:



1-Gabe feeding Ellie his pringles when I wasn't looking...she was choking on pieces when
I finally realized what was happening. No damage was done...Mommy's heart just stopped.

2- Gabe pouring water bottles over Ellie's head like a shower.

3- Ellie is army crawling now.....she gets everywhere!!!!!

4- Ellie has learned how to really make her walker go and she chases Gabe and knocks him down....would have to say it's pretty hilarious ;)

5- Gabe has acquired a fear of bugs and flies as we had so many in our house this weekend and when he would sit in his high chair at mealtimes, they would fly around him and he couldn't get away....so he was pretty much traumatized...by a fly.

We continue to have lotsa fun and are enjoying the summer so much! I'll try to put on pictures soon. Hava great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any pictures of Ellie chasing Gabe? I would like to see that. I can't believe that you remember me fainting, I had forgotten about that. Actually, I had almost fainted many times throughout my pregnancies. It happened the most when I was pregnant with Seth because I just didn't know what caused it yet. It helped to know that I couldn't have high sugar cereal and orange juice. It is always fun to read your comments.