Sunday, June 8, 2008

Believing and Faith

Pastor's sermon today was for me...In a nutshell:

"How are you living your life?
Believing that God loves you for who you are?
That you are good enough?
That Jesus died on the cross for all your sins?
Not part of them...all of them?
Do you believe that God heals?
Do you have the faith to believe it?
Do you believe nothing is impossible for Him?
Which means there is nothing in your life He can't do?
Or are you living life saying, My God is big and He can do all things...
But my faith isn't quite deep enough to believe that He can heal me completley...."

I'm so utterly convicted...how much of my life I've wasted believing but not having enough faith
to believe completley the true depth of how my Father loves me and adores me. How many
times I've missed the true meaning of...."By His stripes, I AM HEALED."

Heavenly Father...tonite I come before You with tears, bowed head, bent knees, and lifted hands. Thank You that Your love is once again washing me clean....clearing my head...soothing my heart...and speaking directly. Thank You for sending Your only son Jesus to die on the cross for all of my sins and not just some of them. Thank You that I am worthy to be called a daughter of Yours. Father, thank You for all that You have blessed me with...I am so humbled and grateful. May my life song sing to You. In Jesus' Name...Amen.

No comments: