Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sleepy Eyes

Me eyes are sleepy...and yet i'm still not in bed. Jase and I have gotten into a bad habit the last 2 wks of going to bed 11:30-12....we are so crazy. And now it's catching up with me....i'm so very tired tonite. So my words of wisdom are this:

The more lack of sleep you get now means more wrinkles and saggy, baggy eyes when you get older ;)

I just heard of the tragedy of Steven Curtis Chapman's 5 yr old daughter. She was killed last night in an accident...If I read it right, was standing in their driveway and was hit by a vehicle. My heart just goes out to them.....and all those that feel so surrounded by death right now in life. I keep asking myself if I could truly praise God in losing someone I love so dearly....isn't that what we are called to do? Praise Him in the storms for He has purpose in it all? He gives and takes away....He gives and takes away.....And yet we choose to say: Blessed be Your name.
And in these times we can know...that "His love endures forever." Psalm 118:2 Thru every storm, thru every trial, thru every heartache....He holds us and loves us.

No comments: