Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Over!

Well....Oklahoma is over with....done, done done.....
After many nights, months of practice...the kids pulled it off.
And they did soooooooooooooooo great....they are such a talented
group of kids. I am so proud of Jason for all the hard work he does with his students.
It's always an awesome thing to see them respect him and respond to his teachings.
We had great turnouts all 3 performances. I don't have pictures as we got a new computer
and we haven't downloaded my Kodak program yet...but asap I will share with you.
Gabe was the babysitters all nights but Lil miss Ellie went with me and did great every time.
There was just no stinkin' way Gabe was gonna sit thru a 3 hour show!!
FCCLA had some really yummy desserts too that they sold so that was fun too.
I am very happy to have my hubby back again in the evenings!
(Little does he know all the activites I have planned for us now.....and all the babysitting
I have lined up for him...hee hee) just kidding...it's not thaaaaaaaat bad ;)

well, we are tired and worn out from a fun filled weekend....hope you all hava great week!

I'm also so very thankful that all the babysitters this weekend AND the sunday school teacher said that Gabe was very well behaved and sweet.....so why does my dear little monkey boy push my buttons so hard at home then?!?!?!??!?!

I will leave you with this:

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation...This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:14,24

Love n Hugs...Laura

No comments: