Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a Bow

Tonite we saw a beautiful sunset and rainbow. Jase and I took Gabe out to see it...it was his first time seeing such beauty. When we put him to bed later he pointed to the ceiling and kept saying, "Bow! Bow!" It was so cute, but I get so frustrated cuz he only says the last half of alot of words, hopefully it will all come together soon in his vocabulary. I'm not sure what else I can be doing to help him other than sounding words out repeatedly.

We got some new worship DVDs in the mail today and Gabe and I had great fun getting a sweaty workout. When anyone walks by our house in the mornings they probably wonder what kind of craziness is going on in our living room with the loud music and dancing monkeys ;) It's just us, praising our Jesus!!! The ones we get have alot of worship music but also alot of scripture reading out loud and I keep thinking the more Word of God I can get in Gabe's little head, the less attitude and strong willedness will hopefully come out of him.

Today we were also talking about where Jesus is and Gabe will point to Heaven and then his heart. Today he did this, then paused and patted his heart and said, "Daddy!" It just melted mine ;) Yes, his Daddy is in his heart...Just like Jesus is.

No comments: