Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gabe was wowed...

Last night at church Pastor was preaching and said "Jesus was 100% man AND 100% Christ."
Very loudly, Gabe said, "Wow!" Needless to say the sermon was distracted for a moment as everyone started laughing and so did Pastor. He said, "Man, that was good, I should just quit preaching right now, there's no more to say."

Honestly, Jason and I are working on his manners during church on Wednesday nights as we don't have sunday school or nursery. They tried taking him in with the bigger kid's children church last night but that didn't last long. I really think it's good to teach our children how to sit and listen during some services...after all, my brothers and I did growing up, so if we did, our kids can too. There's nothing like keeping them under the sound of The Word....their little ears pick up so much as it is, what better place for them to be?

No comments: