Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

10 things i'm superly wonderful and happy about today:

1-The new freezer that came with the house works great!
(we lost ours in the big flood, had never turned on the new one that came with the house
when we bought it, cuz we didn't need it, and now we do need it....and it works!)
2- The grass is 10 times greener today because of the rain yesterday.
3- The sun is shining soooooo brightly!!
4- Both kids got their baths today ( for some reason, it always seems a huge task for me to get this done) and they smell yummy ;)
5- The bathroom floor got scrubbed
6- I made a pan of choc chip bars last night and my brother who NEVER eats desserts/sweets ate 4 OF THEM!!!!!! and my hubby (who doesn't eat them much either) ate one too.....i was literally dancing with joy last night ;) they thought i was crazy.....guess i am
7- The heating bill has come down...big relief!
8- I've only come upon 1 spider since spring is here....and he's officially DEAD! yeah!!!!
9- There's nothing better than eating choc chip bars with a good cup of coffee...like right now.
10- My mom found more cute cute clothes for the kids yesterday!

No comments: